1. The item must be in original and new condition, not used or altered in any way.
2. According to the Resolution of the Government of the Russian Federation N55 issued on 18 January 1998, the goods of proper quality can be returned or exchanged within 14 days after the purchase date (the RF Government Resolution N1222 last revised and amended on 20 October 1998)
Return of proper quality goods
1. Faulty product is the item that is of:
- non-satisfactory quality
- not what was advertised or doesn’t match the seller’s description.
2. If you return a faulty item, you will get a refund (the product value and delivery expenses)
3. You can return only the products purchased on our website. Only the person who placed the order can get a refund. You can’t return an item bought by another seller or shop.
4. If you discover that the product is faulty when the courier has already left or you have left the pick-up point/post office, you should contact the manager who received your order. You will have 7 days to send us a product liability claim. Don’t forget to attach a photo of the product and a close-up of the defect.
5. The claim for refund will be subject to consideration within 10 days from the date we receive your claim (art.22 of the RF “Consumer Rights Protection Law”). The consumer will get the refund within 10 days from the date we receive your claim.
6. According to the RF “Consumer Rights Protection Law” issued on 7 February 1992 N2300-1, a used product isn’t subject to return.
7. Only a buyer can get a refund and only on the card that was used for the purchase.
Warranty periods differ depending on the type of products (up to 3 years)
You can read the information on the flypage or ask our manager.